Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Size Matters?


"My girlfriend just told me she's dumping me because my dick's too small for her."

" ... "

"I mean what kind of bullshit is that?"

" ... "

Well, yeah, it's a little small but I compensate for it. I do martial arts. Deep breathing. I'm in control. I know how to move it really well."

" ... "

"Nobody's ever complained before ..."

" ... "

"Well, yeah, there was this model lives in my building. One afternoon she asked me up for drinks. One thing led to another and next thing we were doing the nature thing ... I guess I had too much to drink ... it just flopped there on her stomach. She wouldn't talk to me after that. It was humiliating. "

" ... "

"But it wasn't size per se ... but my girl friend's got nuthin to complain about. I mean, I've had her moaning and calling out for god, crying "don't stop! don't stop!" over and over again and I didn't stop."

" ... "

"Yeah, she's playing some kind of game. Whatdaya think?"

" ... "



No comments:

Post a Comment